USE OUR INTERACTIVE MAP BELOW THAT AUTOMATICALLY FINDS ALL THE RUBBER MULCH STORES NEAREST YOU!
To find a Rubber Mulch Store near you, use the map provided above. It will display all the relevant results automatically. Just tap on the markers to view the store details.
If you’re using a mobile device, make sure to have your GPS turned on for the best results. If you need help turning on your GPS, click here for iPhone instructions or here for Android instructions.
How To Choose a Rubber Mulch Store Near Me?
There are a few factors to consider when choosing a rubber mulch store near you, including the quality of the mulch they offer, the selection, price, customer service, and the location of the store. Here are the factors in-depth:
- Quality: Look for stores that offer high-quality rubber mulch that is made from recycled tires and is safe for use around children and pets.
- Selection: Choose a store that offers a wide selection of colors and sizes to suit your needs.
- Price: Compare prices at different stores to find the best deal.
- Customer service: Look for a store with knowledgeable staff who can answer your questions and help you make an informed decision.
- Location: Consider the convenience of the store’s location and whether or not they offer delivery options.
What Is the Average Cost of Rubber Mulch?
The average cost of rubber mulch can vary depending on the supplier and the specific product, but the usual cost is between $30 and $50 per cubic yard. In general, rubber mulch costs more than traditional wood mulch, but it can last longer and requires less maintenance.
On average, you can expect to pay between $30 and $50 per cubic yard for rubber mulch. Some stores may offer discounts for bulk purchases or special promotions.
It’s a good idea to shop around and compare prices at different stores or online retailers to find the best deal. You should also consider the long-term cost of maintenance and replacement when choosing a type of mulch. Rubber mulch may have a higher upfront cost, but it can save you money in the long run because it doesn’t need to be replaced as often as other types.
Why Use Rubber Mulch?
There are several benefits to using rubber mulch in landscaping and gardening, including:
- Durability: Rubber mulch is made from recycled tires and is designed to be long-lasting and resistant to rot, decay, and pests.
- Safety: Rubber mulch has a soft, spongy surface that is safer for children and pets to play on than traditional wood mulch.
- Low maintenance: Rubber mulch does not need to be replaced as often as wood mulch and does not need to be treated with chemicals to protect against pests.
- Eco-friendly: Rubber mulch is made from recycled tires, making it an environmentally-friendly choice.
- Aesthetic: Rubber mulch is available in a variety of colors, so you can choose the one that best fits the look and feel of your landscaping.
Overall, rubber mulch can be a practical and attractive choice for landscaping and gardening projects.
How Much Rubber Mulch Material Do I need?
The amount of rubber mulch material you will need depends on the size of your project and the desired depth of coverage. You will have to compute for this number.
To calculate the amount of rubber mulch you will need, you will need to know the following:
- The size of the area you want to cover: Measure the length and width of the area in feet and multiply these numbers to find the total square footage.
- The depth of coverage you desire: Rubber mulch is typically applied at a depth of 2-3 inches.
- The coverage rate of the rubber mulch: This will vary depending on the specific product you choose, but most rubber mulch products cover an area of around 80-100 square feet per cubic foot.
Once you have this information, you can use the following formula to calculate the amount of rubber mulch you need:
(Square footage of the area) x (Depth of coverage in inches) / (Coverage rate in square feet per cubic foot) = Number of cubic feet needed
For example, if you want to cover a 100 square foot area with a depth of 2 inches and a coverage rate of 80 square feet per cubic foot:
(100 square feet) x (2 inches) / (80 square feet per cubic foot) = 2.5 cubic feet of rubber mulch needed
Keep in mind that this is just a rough estimate, and you may need to adjust the amount of mulch needed depending on the specific characteristics of your project. It’s a good idea to purchase a little extra mulch to ensure you have enough, rather than running short.