All Mulch Store sites, except Rockford, accept yard waste, wood waste and soil & sod for drop off during normal business hours. Our Empire site accepts commercial and residential organics for recycling. Click on Organics Recycling tab at the top of the page for more information.Yard Waste, Wood Waste and Soil & Sod for Drop Off
Prices listed are for residential customers. Contractors should contact us online for pricing.
- Leaves & Grass ($8.00/cubic yard)
- Brush ($8.00/cubic yard)
- Logs (6"-16") ($13.00/cubic yard)
- Logs (>16") ($25.00/cubic yard)
- Stumps ($40.00/cubic yard)
- Wood Chips ($6.00/cubic yard)
- Sod and Soil ($10.00/cubic yard)
Figuring out how much brush or soil you have can be done by measuring the length x width x height in feet and dividing by 27. This will tell you how many cubic yards you have.
Other useful size references are:
- 1 yd is approximately 6 full wheel barrows
- A medium size pickup holds approximately 1.5 yards of material level with the side rails
- A full size pickup with a regular box holds approximately 2 yards of material level with the side rails
- A full size pickup with an extended box holds aprroximately 2.5 yards of material level with the side rails
Note: the above refers to volume of a pickup box, but weight of material may limit the amount you can haul.